I would like very cute leather bags for my birthday, so just inbox me & I’ll let you know where to send them. Thanks!
People asking me unironically what I think about “Anaconda”: Have you met me?
Supernatural-who-lock’s “I’m close enough” give away!
Ok, so for the longest time I have been promising a giveaway, and boy have I got one planned out. And hey, I am 200 away from my goal, which is close enough to celebrate for me!
- Any candle form Fandlemonium
- A Supernatural inspired bracelet
- An Anti-Posession sticker
- A TARDIS, Dalek, and DW logo sticker
- An “I am SHER-locked” sticker
- The Deathly Hallows necklace
- The Deathly Hallows sticker
- The Samulet
- Supernatural Charm Wrap bracelet*
How It'll Work:
- There will be
3 4 winners
- You see all of those numbers and letters under the pics? pretty much that’ll help out when you choose your prize.
- So, first place winner gets to choose any candle from section a, two things from section b, and one things from c. First place winner also gets prize d
- Second place gets to choose one thing from b, one thing from c, and also gets prize d
- third place gets to choose one thing from b, and gets d
- fourth place gets d
- Must be following me
- Reblog up to 3 times per day (just so that you don’t spam your followers)
- Giveaway blogs welcome to enter!
- unfortunately, likes will not count, but go ahead and like this for reference if you want
- If you follow me on instagram, you will get an extra 5 entries per reblog (just message me with your instagram so that i can check, and tell me how many times you rebloged this so that i can enter it into the draw)
- OK SO I KEEP ON MENTIONING A DRAW WELL ok so i’m gonna pick the winners by using one of those online random-picker-things and choose each winner like that
- Please keep you inbox open! If I can’t message you that you won, then I’ll choose another winner.
- This must reach +800 notes or else this disappears
- If this gets +1500 notes, i’ll add in a mystery prize, which might or might not be fandom related. who knows? (I certainly don’t at this point)
- I’ll choose the winners on August 12, 2014. (Why that date? I just pulled it out of the top of my head)
Message me with any questions! I’ll be more than glad to answer them
*Ok so if you peeps have been keeping up with Genevive Padalecki’s life, then you know that her sister, Sarah Cortez, suffers from a brain injury. Each purchase of their Supernatural Charm Bracelet helps out their cause.
Update: I forgot to mention that I’ll pay for the international shipping, so if you live in other countries, feel free to enter :)
I am now putting in a mystery prize, which is fandom related! If this reaches 8000+ notes, then i’ll add more prizes and more winners, and extend the picking of the time a month later so that you have more chances to reblog and enter <3
OK LOOK HERE: If a certain number of you vote for this person, and message me telling that you have voted for them, then i will add more winners because yes why not so PLEASE VOTE
Update: this post looks like a mess wow. Keeping it real simple here. 1) because the givaway got over a certain number of notes, thr go Vea way is ending
September 12 2) message me either on here through an ask/fanmail, or on instagram itself 3) after the giveaway ends I will make a post with links to where I’m getting all of the prizes, so that you can buy them if you’d like. That post will be made after September 12 Hopefully all of your questions have been answered with this update. If not, send me an ask and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as I can
"I love Zoe Saldana’s work. I’ve seen some of her movies more than once and really enjoy what she brings to the screen. As an actress I respect her process, but I also know that there are many actresses out there, known or not, who would be great as my mother. The one actress that I’ve had in my heart for a very long time, whose work I’m familiar with already, is Kimberly Elise. Many people have spoken to me about Viola. I love her look. I love her energy. Both of the actresses that I’ve mentioned are women of color, are women with beautiful, luscious lips and wide noses, and who know their craft. I also have no problem introducing someone we’ve never heard of before who can play my mother. How does someone just decide to do a story about someone and completely bypass family? Completely bypass her representatives? … I talked with [the director, Cynthia Mort] once, about a year and a half ago. It was very emotional for me to just get on the phone with her because there were so many questions in my mind… I asked her if her mother was still alive. I asked her if she still had a good relationship with her mother and she sounded like a really nice lady. She really, really believes in what she’s doing. I do remember saying to her that if any of us tried to take the story of Bing Crosby or, Dean Martin, or Frank Sinatra, or Elvis Presley and turn it into something that was a tall tale based on something that never happened, I doubt that we’d get very far. My mother’s life was tragic enough. My mother suffered enough. Her life is full of enough wonderful and tragic true things to make a hit movie. You don’t have to embellish her story."